crap


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today Seth and I were outside playing. I was rollerblading, and he was riding his bike.  One time we were going separate directions, I was going toward Grandma Jello's house while he was going toward our house, but then, right as I was going into Grandma Jello's driveway, I was strongly prompted to go back.  I turned around, started towards my house, and when I was about three feet from Seth (because I'm faster on roller blades than he is on his bike), Seth's front tire slipped.  When his head was about two inches away from a giant railroad tie, I was able to grab his jacket and pull him up with his bike. I don't think I would have been able to do it unless I was given power by Heavenly Father.  Normally, I would have fallen down with his bike. Since I got power from Heavenly Father, I was able to save Seth from stitches. I see this as a huge tender mercy.   If I wasn't there, he may have been really really hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment