crap


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Plays and flag football

I just had two plays just couple days ago. Robin Hood play and The Home school play. On Friday I  had two dress rehearsals. I also had A play. It was a busy day. Saturday, the day after I had the Robinhood play. 

In Robinhood, I was Friar Tuck.  We practiced for months, it was hard yet fun.  I had to gain some weight for the play (mostly out of pillows).   One of my favorite parts in the play was singing the "Love" song, and then I danced as a Ballerina.  It was hilarious wearing the pillows.  It was fun to be in the play with Quincy, Jake, Hailey, Avery, Annie, Brylea and Logan and other people. It was also fun to have Coy and Mookie and Spencer as stage crew. 

The homeschool play was just as fun with Richard, Sam, Josh, Tanner, McKell, Brian, Hannah, Mariah, Anna, Gabriella, Micah and Annie.   I was in a couple of parts. The one I loved best was the Operatic Tragedy.  In that I was the villain.  I was also in folk songs, Emporer's New Clothes, Pirates of Penzance(which was my second favorite), No Business Like Show Business, and two dances, the Virginia Reel and the dance from Pride and Prejudice

     I haven't told you about flag football. I was the MVP (most valuable player), most of the players told me that.  Throughout the whole season I had about fifteen touchdowns, three interceptions, and about 25 runs.  I had a lot of fun in flag football, and I only made it to one of the three practices they had, so it seemed short, but it was still really fun.  



No comments:

Post a Comment